sip. Wine Bar is a self- serve wine bar in historic downtown Tinley Park, IL on the busy & popular Oak Park Avenue opening in January of 2020, with private event openings as soon as November 2019.
Our dishwashers are essential to the success of the sip. Wine Bar kitchen and play a key role in creating a positive experience for each customer. Responsibilities include properly washing and storing all dishes, plates, glassware, and other small wares within the restaurant. Dishwashers also ensure that each dish machine is maintained property and the dish room environment is kept sanitary, clean, and organized.
Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at sip.!
- Must represent sip. Wine Bar’s Vision and Values
- At least 21 years of age
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume restaurant environment preferred
- Loves Guest service!
- Hard-working, team player
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work within the following conditions wet floors, temperature extremes, and loud noise
- Ability to perform essential functions tosip. Wine Bar’s standards with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
sip. Wine Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.